[AT] tractor hydraulic pressure measuring? Dean

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue May 22 19:52:13 PDT 2012

John,

I'm not sure how to interpret your results and I don't know for sure what the
manufacturer's specs are for a TO35 but I would have guessed the pressure would get to at
least 2000 psi on early TO35's up to serial number 168853 and 2500psi after that.

Dean VP

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our
children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to
do the same. Ronald Reagan