[AT] As seen on TV: Balsters

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat May 19 15:22:10 PDT 2012

That is probably the issue.  They have their lives and to drop those and
run the operation with no experience probably would lead to failure.

My mom tells me my dad wanted to leave their real estate holdings to my
brother and me with the stipulation we could not sell.  Not sure if you
can actually make that stick in NC but regardless that is like hanging a
millstone around my neck and shoving me into the mill pond.

Hopefully we will not have to sell after my mom passes but who knows.

David
NW NC