[AT] [Spam] Re: Cub Cadet LT-1050 broken drive belt

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri May 18 16:21:26 PDT 2012

Steve,  I now have two sliding glass door units side by side in the front of
my house with transom windows above them that I hurriedly built myself
to replace what used to be 16' x 8' of storefront type glass.  The culprit
was a well meaning neighbor showing off her husbands new diesel powered,
72" cut, ZTR mower.  She was so busy showing her behind, looking at us
through the window and grinning while mowing about 10 mph through my yard
that I didn't ask her to mow that she didn't see a 6" diameter x 12" long
torpedo shaped fish net float attached to about 8 feet of 5/8" nylon rope
that the dog had left in the grass.
I don't know how much of the rope wrapped around her spindles.  I was too
busy cleaning up broken glass from every corner of a 14' x 20' room.
The only thing funny about it is imagining that she had to clean her
bloomers out after that weight went though the mower deck!  I figure that is
why it
took her about an hour to come back and try to find a way to blame it on me.

Charlie