[AT] [Spam] Re:Bush hog gear grease

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri May 18 05:16:29 PDT 2012

Thanks Cecil.  I'll look for it.  So far I've had good luck with just cheap
gun grease in paper tubes.  I usually add one before any job that will take
more than an hour or so.  Cost a couple of bucks.
That said, I'd like to try the Mystic so I'll keep my eyes open for it.
Sooner or later I'm going to half to pull this one down and replace the seal
and the lower bearing but it doesn't seem to get any worse so I'll wait a
while longer.

Charlie