[AT] [Spam] Re: Cub Cadet LT-1050 broken drive belt

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri May 18 04:13:44 PDT 2012

Guys,  a few years ago a local guy near here went out to start his lawn
tractor that was stored in a dark shed.   The battery seemed to be down and
it wouldn't start so after he had ginned on it
for a while he hooked up his charger and then decided to check the battery
to see if the electrolyte was low.  He couldn't see in it so he lit a match.
He's blind now, completely in one eye and partially in the other.  The man
was a very talented surgeon.  His career is over.  He'll never be able to
help another patient.

Charlie