[AT] Cub Cadet LT-1050 broken drive belt

Howard Rawls howard at cconnect.net
Thu May 17 16:52:43 PDT 2012

Hey Charlie, I don't think I've had quite 8" yet.....but it's still raining. The lights are flickering on and off so I'm using my laptop on battery power to do my email tonight. It's good to make contact with you again, I've been reading the mail here on this list for a long time but haven't had anything to talk about 'til now. You probably noticed that the fellows have been helping me a lot.....anyway, today I got the new belt installed and I'll soon be ready to go mowing again. I still have to torque down the bolt that holds the electric clutch on. It started raining today before I could get that done. Next time should be an easy job to replace that belt as I will know more about what I'm doing.
Thanks for keeping this list going so folk like me can get help when we're in trouble!
Howard