[AT] Cub Cadet LT-1050 broken drive belt

Howard Rawls howard at cconnect.net
Wed May 16 18:39:07 PDT 2012

Steve, I really appreciate all the info I received from you and the other fellows that came to my aid. Today I managed to get the electric clutch removed before it started raining and blowing up under the shed where I was working. Tomorrow I have a Dr. appointment, (routine checkup) but maybe if it don't rain I can get the belt on in the afternoon.
Thanks again!
Howard