[AT] Working on old tractors (was Re: Hip/Case SC broken radiatorbelt

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 16 06:29:08 PDT 2012

Mike I agree with you that it's easier to work on than a car or truck but it
still requires getting in some uncomfortable positions sometimes.
You mentioned CT Farm & Country.   I didn't know they were still in
business.  All of their stores that I knew about are now Tractor Supply
stores.
Do you have a web site for CT Farm & Country?  I used to buy a good bit of
stuff from them.  I couldn't find them on a web search.

Charlie