[AT] Cub Cadet LT-1050 broken drive belt

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue May 15 20:47:23 PDT 2012

FWIW, I got a call from the dealer that I bought my new GTX2000 from yesterday.  They received a Technical Bulletin on it admonishing owners to never use jumper cables on that tractor.  Apparently, there have been instances where the battery died, jumper cables somehow shorted out the electric power steering, and the electronics shorted out.  Yeehaw!

Larry