[AT] [Spam] Re: Cub Cadet LT-1050 broken drive belt

Howard Rawls howard at cconnect.net
Tue May 15 08:19:25 PDT 2012

Larry, thanks for the fast response to my post. The belt I'm needing to replace is the "engine to transmission" belt. The mower deck belt is easy to replace, but this one is more of a challenge. This mower is only about 5 years old, so I had no problem finding a replacement belt. Now if I can just get it installed! Thanks for your comments and I'll probably be back with more questions.
Howard