[AT] Farmall Super A vs 100

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed May 9 19:08:42 PDT 2012

I think it was the 140's or 130's that had the different steering ratio. We
have one Super A with the original seat and the other with  a "deluxe"
model. Both A's have the original size steering wheel. They have been driven
by everybody and their brother from kids to folks in their 80's without any
problems. I never have understood why IH felt the need to change the
steering set-up.

John