[AT] Farmall Super A vs 100

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 16:09:57 PDT 2012

John,

I have never looked at the steering gear differences, but on My Super A-1, just a little turn makes a BIG difference in how far the wheels turn---seems very 'fast.' And I don't think I could ride a Super A-1----140 with a deluxe seat and big steering wheel.  If I don't slide the seat back (deluxe model that used to be on Grandaddy's Super A before I restored it back to "orginal") I have a pretty tight fit between my knees and the steering wheel on a regular Super A with small wheel. (I "restored" the seat and mounted it on "Old Ugly" my '50 Super A.) It's a little better if the seat cushions are worn out...

Al