[AT] Farmall Super A vs 100

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Wed May 9 16:05:53 PDT 2012

No problem Charlie!  :)

A: 39-47
Super A: LATE '47-54
Super A-1: 1954 (has the pressure cooling system and water pump, larger engine like a 100 but it is "still" a Super A.  No factory fast hitch, though some might've had one added while sitting on the dealers' lots beside new 100's.
100: 54-56
130: 56-58
140: 58-79

The straight Farmall A looks like the others in many ways, but is a different animal in terms of the attachments--very little will swap with it and the newer tractors, implement-wise.  BTW Fast Hitch was an option, some newer tractors may have the "standard" Super A hitch.

Al