[AT] Farmall Super A vs 100

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 9 14:36:49 PDT 2012

John,  a kid I grew up with, his dad and two older brothers tended about
that much tobacco and a hundred acres or so of corn and soybeans with a
Super A and a worn out A.
In the spring when they were bottom plowing the tractors ran in shifts
around the clock for several days with the old man and the boys switching
out keeping the seat warm.

Charlie