[AT] Farmall Super A vs 100

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 9 14:28:25 PDT 2012

Grant,   maybe Al Jones will speak up.  He's the resident Super A expert.  I
don’t have any books that cover them but I would have sworn that a 100 was
basically the same tractor as a Super A, just a few years newer.   I don't
know when the A's became super A's or what changes took place during their
run.  I will tell you that a Super A, in it's time was as good a one row
cultivating tractor as there was on this planet and that is coming from an
AC man.   They are still popular here for folks with big gardens.

Charlie