[AT] Farmall Super A vs 100

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed May 9 14:10:43 PDT 2012

Grant, we used 2 Super A's to raise 25 acres of tobacco with no problems
cultivating. Personally I HATE the other offset series IH tractors. I don't
like the styling and most of them have BIG steering wheels--and the ones
with the slow steering drive me nuts. I know you are pretty tall but I would
imagine you would have plenty of leg room on a Super A. By the way, when
ours weren't in a tobacco field they were hauling up hay or straw, running 7
ft sickle mowers cutting hay, or towing a 500 gallon tank of either water or
liquid nitrogen. I do believe both of ours have had power-pack pistons
installed though.

John Hall