[AT] Moldboard plows - was RE: Best of ATIS? ---The D8 story

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sat May 5 12:42:20 PDT 2012

A quick note to the list. I am looking for the hydraulics for two of my
Rollover plows. I have an Allis-Chalmers 4 bottom (4 up and 4 down at all
times) and an IH 4 bottom (the same) that need hydraulic rollover parts. Can
anyone help? By the way the AC was built in Oxnard California where AC built
the heavy implements, just like my JD disk and chisel were built by Killefer
in Los Angeles when LA was a major center of farm equipment manufacturing.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister,California Vegetables, Fruit and Nuts farmer