[AT] Best of ATIS? ---The D8 story

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat May 5 06:15:52 PDT 2012

I think you are typical of most of us Cecil.  Age, time, money, health
problems, etc.  Also, I must confess, with the hard financial times we are
in and the threat that
things could get worse, I'm spending a lot of my free time re-learning other
skills, like gardening and canning and my spare money, when there is some,
goes to
keeping my supply of food and the things we all use everyday stocked up a
bit because of inflation and the fact that stores now days only have about a
3 day supply of
anything.

Charlie