[AT] Ford 5000 Hydraulic lift cylinder

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Tue May 1 04:56:05 PDT 2012

I have used this place several times . Got good service along with good
prices .The last item I purchased from them was a left rear axle , with
bearings and brake assembly for a ford 5000 . Cost including shipping was
$175.00
https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/Salvage_Yard_Locations_s/9523.htm
Bo Hinch in S/W louisiana