[AT] winter projects?

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 12:44:28 PDT 2012

About 3 years ago I sold a McCormick #7 mower to a guy in the eastern part
of the state to use when playing with his workhorses. Everything else I have
sold has been for yard ornaments, although the last sickle mower was in
operable condition.
There is a guy in the mountains that rebuilds and sells mowers to folks
using draft animals. Unless you happen upon a really tight machine you can't
make any money putting these things back into service.

John