[Farmall] low ash oil

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 25 05:07:26 PDT 2012

We used Super HDII (its been over 25 years so I may be wrong, but I know it
wasn't Trop-Artic), I think the Exxon is Super HDIII, didn't Exxon acquire
Phillips? We made the switch back in the late 80's. We bought it in drums
and quart cans to take to the field---ever used a seed sack to make a funnel
so you could pour out of those cans? Wasn't too hard to do except on the
tractor we had saddle tanks on. Always kept a dull blade on your pocketknife
from opening those cans.

John