[AT] OT - Proxibid

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Fri Mar 30 20:54:55 PDT 2012

Good evening, Mike.

I've not encountered the error you're reporting.  I'm using IE 9 for my
Proxibid stuff and I allow the current MS and Java patches to come through
as they are available.

I haven't had problems with actual code errors.  I just find it's clumsy to
navigate.  There are times when I just have to exit the auction and log in
again from the top for want of navigation.  And the eventual auction bill
comes as an .html attachment from the local auctioneer clerk whose name I
didn't know.  So I came pretty close to trashing it as spam for fear of an
infected attachment.  I don't open stuff if I don't know who it's from and
why.

I looked up the general message you're getting...I'm afraid the answer was
too technical for me.

Hang in there...it does work.  I figure it can only be good news to me if
the facility is defective...maybe some competing bidders won't be persistent
enough to stick with it.

Let us know how you make out with Proxibid, and with the sale!

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN USA