[AT] Culverts

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Mar 25 17:32:59 PDT 2012

We are losing those local expressions for better or worse.

My grandpa used to tell me of driving a horse drawn wagon to the tobacco
market - one day done, the market and one day back.  These days I can
follow the same route in half an hour (and come close by Spencer's).

In those day this area was very isolated.  Today in 15 minutes I can be
at Hanes Mall Blvd.

David
NW NC