[Farmall] low ash oil

Matthew Gray pudding at puddingsworld.com
Sat Mar 24 18:26:07 PDT 2012

I have a friend who is a CASEIH mechanic, puts No.1 in everything, even his
wifes Toyota Hiace D4D van (you americans may have to google that rocketship
:)) that is run in a courier business, swears by it, it is a great oil

I was always a fan of high ash, caltex delo CXJ in my japanese truck
engines.