[AT] winter projects?

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 06:03:45 PDT 2012

Most of my time and $$ went to my truck.... radiator, heater core,
thermostat housing and water pump, then front axle seals.  I thought it
was good to go, hooked to a pretty heavy trailer for a 30 mile trip and
it started missing at low RPM heavy load speeds and threw check-engine
light.  Plugs, wires cap and rotor fixed that.  I wonder what is next...

Then the early spring prompted me to do a coolant service, replace a
battery, service the finish mower (one clogged zerk) and find a fuel cap
for an old Tuff-Cut mower to get ready for grass.