[AT] engine tach

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Wed Mar 21 20:53:30 PDT 2012

john hall wrote:
> We may have discussed this here before,  forgive me if we have. I
> would like to have a tachometer to check engine RPM's that works off
> ignition. I constantly seem to be encountering a need to check RPM's,
> especially on air-cooled engines. Anybody know of such a tool that
> you would recommend?

Tiny Tach if you have to have electronic for a low price. There are more
expensive ones out there.

If you could get along with a non electronic unit I would grab a
viba-tach in a heartbeat. Very easy to use once you understand how it
works.

http://www.manddsmallengine.com/briggs/tools/19200.html

--
Steve W.