[AT] '73 Ford 3500 parts

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Wed Mar 14 05:15:12 PDT 2012

Much obliged. It is interesting the different types of machinery that
different salvage yards have parts for. Some items just don't get salvaged,
like high crop tractors and specialty crop harvesters (except cotton), but
others it just comes down to checking the right yard.
         Grant Brians
         Hollister,California vegetable, fruit and nuts farmer