[AT] Vicon rake - penetrating oil test

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Mon Mar 12 14:05:16 PDT 2012

I just dip them in Marvel Mystery Oil and hang them up to drip.  No more
problems for a long time.  And then when it gets stubborn, dip it
again.  My padlocks hang locked for up to two years unused and I am too
lazy to build a waterproof cover although that would be the correct
thing to do.  Wasps would be a bad thing!

Ron Cook
Salix, IA