[AT] '73 Ford 3500 parts

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Tue Mar 6 05:03:56 PST 2012

Ron, they moved to Riverdale which is south of Fresno because their yard was
going to be partly displaced by the new Route 41 south freeway.
Interestingly if you look at their new location it is on the new 41 freeway,
but about 30 miles south. The rows and rows of parts units is pretty
spectacular in the satellite photos. Their phone number is (559)867-0818 and
the parts guys are helpful and pleasant in my experience. It is true though
that the machinery has gotten newer that they have there over time, just
like most alvage yards.
         Grant