[AT] '73 Ford 3500 parts

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Mar 5 14:15:38 PST 2012

Ron, have you called Myers Ward? I know that is the type of tractor and item
they are rather likely to have. You will need to talk like you just can't
afford "the $100" from the dealer.... If you know what I mean. They and most
used parts folks are now somewhat proud of many of the parts. I also presume
that the tractor is actually a 3000? If it is an industrial, then parts are
somewhat harder to get.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister,California Vegetable, Fruit and Nuts farmer