[AT] Electrical/Generator Issues

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Sun Mar 4 10:10:30 PST 2012

Ben,

Could you tell us a bit more specifics about the Generator & Regulator
that's currently in your' tractor and maybe we could help you (never mind
for the moment the wiring).

For example, does the Generator have two terminals?  If so, is one labeled
"F" or "Field" and is the other the "A" or "Generator" terminal.  And are
you sure the Regulator only has three terminals and not four?  There could
be one terminal on the bottom or underneath the Regulator making it hard
to see.  If your' Generator has the two terminals described above and the
Regulator four, then it should be easy to check out and we can pass those
instructions along -

Dudley