[AT] John Deere 450C

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:03:27 PDT 2012

Wayne,  I don’t know exactly what you want to do with it so I might be off
base but for speed and utility I'd rather have my money
in a track excavator that a dozer.  An excavator will a small push blade on
it will out work a dozer wish a backhoe on it 2 to 1 in most jobs.
I know that doesn't answer your question.   I just wanted to throw that out
there for you to consider.

Charlie