[AT] John Deere 450C

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 19:36:53 PDT 2012

I have owned a JD-450C dozer for many years-no backhoe attachment.  Top speed listed in the specs is 6.7 MPH.  I would not want to spend much time at that speed, especially if you were operating on rocky ground.  The 450 is a good machine for it's size.  I have put several thousand hours on mine.  I have rebuilt the engine and one final drive and put about 3 sets of tracks and undercarriage on it.  I can tell you some of the weak points to look at if you want to shoot me an off list email.  Can't answer any questions about the backhoe attachment.  I do have parts and repair manuals.

Gary

Renton, WA