[AT] JD 2130 hydraulic problem

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:14:52 PDT 2012

The message below is from a friend.  If anyone has an idea what could be
causing the problem on this
tractor let me know and I'll pass it along.

I don't know a think about a JD 2130.  If it was my D-14 I'd say the
hydraulic hose to the ram that pushes the
lift rock shaft was busted but I don't know if the JD works that way or not.

Thanks
Charlie