[AT] Diesel Case DC

Jim & Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Sun Jun 17 09:44:01 PDT 2012

I have seen pictures of Detroit Diesel conversion, although I don't know
if was a commercially available kit like the Ls and LAs.   Case actually
had a DC with a 400 diesel engine in it that they were using for engine
testing when the engine was ready, but the tractor wasn't.  There is a
guy in Cambodia that was converting them to diesels and even MFWD for
farming in Cambodia.

However, there were no production diesel models