[AT] Not unusual to see in my "farming" community In work garb.

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Tue Jun 12 17:56:59 PDT 2012

My working tractors include a Super 55, a Super 88, an 1850, and a 1950 with
the 4-53 Detroit. I also just bought an Oliver 70 with a loader on it from
an individual who had been using it to clean snow off his driveway. I plan
to take the loader off and put a pipe mounted cultivator on it for
cultivating my sweet corn.

When I think about it, even my "new" tractor is 35 years old (a 1086 IH).

My "old" tractors include a Farmall Regular and a CC Case

Dan Folske