[AT] lookee what I saw ...

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Tue Jun 12 09:25:25 PDT 2012

Our area had an AC dealer until 1981 with lots of the 70XX series sold in
the 70s, many of which are still in use. Also there are some earlier models
in use. I see older tractors on the road along with newish to brand new
units all the time as we are a very active ag area here in the southern
Santa Clara Valley of California.... In the Salinas Valley on the other
hand, except for Caterpillars or a very occasional Oliver, John Deere, Ford
or IH, there is little to nothing in use now over 15 years old as the farms
have gotten very big and corporate.
         Grant Brians
         Hollister, California vegetable, nuts and fruit farmer