[AT] Not unusual to see in my "farming" community In work garb.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Jun 12 04:39:52 PDT 2012

And this one was in great shape.  Straight sheet metal, some fading of
the paint but a fine looking tractor ready for business.  Obviously run
as it was tooling down main street.  It is rare to see that generation
of AC tractors here but my cousin over the ridge has a 170 that is in
super condition - and no he will not sell (I asked!).  Our grandpa
farmed with AC tractors and I guess we bleed orange.  I have the old
D-14, I remember the B but not the CA that was traded for the D-14.

David
NW NC