[AT] lookee what I saw ...

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 12 03:55:39 PDT 2012

There are a lot of them still out there working David.   I get a lot of
looks when I'm hauling my D-14 back and forth
from my occasional mowing jobs.

The other day a guy followed me to where I was working, pulled in and wanted
to know if he could buy it.  Then he wanted to stand there and talk which I
didn't mind except that I didn't have time
to talk to him.  It was about to rain and I had to get my work done.  It
really started to get aggravating when he started
trying to prove to me how much he know about AC tractors by asking me
questions about it and arguing with my answers.
That got old real quick but I politely put up with it.  He wasn't trying to
be ugly.   He was just a new fan of AC stuff and
very enthusiastic.  He seemed to think he knew more about AC tractors than
anyone and felt the need to educate me.
Unfortunately he didn't know as much as he thought he did.

Charlie