[AT] Magneto?

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:24:09 PDT 2012

Hi all,
Thank you for the info.
By the way, George, I know you said that you found a mag tester and
that it let you know how much spark you had by lighting up.
Since you can't see anyone in an email, I have to just say that that
method won't work for me.
The reason being?
I am completely blind, but two cylinder tractors have been my hobby
for a long time now.
Yes, I can drive them, I just have someone walk behind me and tell me
witch way to turn.
It is a fun thing for me, and I wish I could spend all day out there,
all by myself driving.
The model A that I asked you folks about on here was my Great
Grandfather's tractor. He bought it brand new in 1936, and the fenders
I have on it are the original fenders he bought with it.
Also, if you folks want to see me driving that model A, you may go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1IrT1BqZuQ&feature=plcp
Thanks for the replies, feel free to post more ideas.
Regards,
Tyler Juranek