[Farmall] Cub Cadet 149 Hydro

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Sun Jun 10 10:55:25 PDT 2012

I have never had much dealings with them, but in my area a used beat up
cadet with a rusty deck will sell for 500 to 600, I would say the price
for the condition you described with blower is well worth it.  You could
probably sell the blower for nearly half the price he wants, and the
hitch for another 100 or so if you do not want them.