[Farmall] Cub Cadet 149 Hydro

Kurt Sharpe kurt.sharpe79 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:53:56 PDT 2012

Ben

If you can afford it I would purchase it. My uncle own quite a few cadets
and never has any serious issues with his. They are a good tractor and well
built. Parts are readily available and if you ever had a need to part with
it, there is always a great market out there to resell it and make a
profit. If you think about it, what can you buy for that money that is of
that quality? Can't even get close at double the money at sears. Just my
opinion but i think it is a good buy.

Kurt