[AT] Off Topic Goulds piston pump

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jun 6 21:34:51 PDT 2012

I suspect that's how my parent's pump worked.  I know my well pump works
that way.  Had a weekend without water when the line developed a hole
and the plumber was on vacation.  Survived by priming the pump then
filling some containers with drinking water.  A bit of a pain but not so
bad.

David
NW NC