[Farmall] 1949 H Exhaust Pipe

David Steinich dsteinich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:29:10 PDT 2012

Tim,
Which manifold do you have? The original distillate had a rectangular base
held on with two studs. After market and probably the original gas had pipe
threads. If those are gone, can you use a pair of muffler clamps and a
strip of steel to the pipe and manifold (sort of like the after market
Allis Chalmers WD mufflers are now)?
Dave