[AT] Off Topic Goulds piston pump

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:17:36 PDT 2012

Richard I appreciate it but hold off.  I don't want you to remove yours.
Bo has offered to send me an entire, intact pump.  After I get that I'll
have a
pattern to use in my search for another one to fix the pump I already have
or
to try and make one.

I sincerely appreciate your offer to help.  If I decide to try and make one
myself all I really need to know is the length of the
connecting rod from the end to the center of the journal hole and a good
picture of the end where it pushes against the pump
plunger but once I get the pump from Bo I will have that info.

Thanks.

Charlie