[AT] George Willer funeral service

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Jun 6 06:27:48 PDT 2012

    Darrell;

    Thanks for posting your thoughts and Gary's comments. Was good to see
you, Janet, Steve and Janel Sewell and Randy Wilcox, and especially Marilyn
and the family at the Monday viewing. Was unable to attend the funeral due
to prior obligations. Glad A.T.I.S. was well represented at the services.

    We will all miss him. REST IN PEACE, GEORGE.

    Gene