[AT] Off Topic Goulds piston pump

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 19:02:32 PDT 2012

On Jun 5, 2012, at 6:17 AM, charlie hill wrote:

> Thanks Roy.  I've already tried those numbers.  If anyone there was
> half as
> interested in helping me as you are
> I'd already have the pump fixed.  The lady wouldn't even let me
> finish my
> sentence before she instructed me that
> I needed to talk to a different company and gave me a number which
> no one
> ever answers.

Oh S**t!  sorry to try to lead you down an already dead path.  Other
posts confirm the trouble.

There is a guy I can ask: actually two, both plumbers.  They are
younger folks but *might* have a lead.

Lets read the rest of the replies to see if any one has any leads.

(Did you try any reverse lookups on the no-answer phone number to
possibly get a name and addres?)

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net