[AT] Power King archive thumb drive

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 5 11:08:02 PDT 2012

The loaded thumb drives are here.  I will have them for sale immediately.  They will be at SIAM this week, and at Dodge County in August, or by mail at any time.  Send a check or money order for $10 each to: Larry D. Goss 5169 Char-Mar Lane, Evansville, IN 47720,   I took some shots showing Dan Boehmke on the cover of the 1975 Sales Brochure that is in the archives, but you couldn't see the thumb drives too well, so I didn't upload it to the website.  But Dan looks wonderful in full color on both the Kindle Fire and my laptop.

Larry