[AT] Off Topic Goulds piston pump

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:42:35 PDT 2012

Ah!  I just found this on Smokestack.  Didn't see it earlier:
" contact the Seneca Museum of Waterways and Industry, Seneca Falls NY at
senecamuseum at yahoo.com.(315)568-1510. Ask for Susan Backlund-Goksu. She is
the Exec. Director. I just researched a Goulds pump and they have all the
Goulds archives. They copied an original catalog for me and are GREAT folks
to work with."

The post was over 10 years old but maybe they can still help.

Charlie