[AT] Off Topic Goulds piston pump

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jun 5 03:17:47 PDT 2012

Thanks Roy.  I've already tried those numbers.  If anyone there was half as
interested in helping me as you are
I'd already have the pump fixed.  The lady wouldn't even let me finish my
sentence before she instructed me that
I needed to talk to a different company and gave me a number which no one
ever answers.